Founded in 1908 by John William Benton, Benton's was incorporated in 1954 by his three sons Bill, Ted & George.
The Company at this time was engaged on agricultural and general haulage and operated six vehicles from its base at Tattershall Road, Boston. The Company has maintained a continuous rate of growth through to the millennium, opening larger facilities at Fydell Street, Boston and subsequently purchasing a 25 acre site at Sibsey, nr Boston, Lincolnshire in 1968.
The Company expanded further in 2002 with a move to Immingham and in 2003 purchased a 4 acre site incorporating office and warehousing facilities on Rosper Road in Killingholme. Due to continued growth the offices at Sibsey have been extended and fully refurbished.